Complete Condo renovation
Location: King Street, Toronto
Type: Complete Condo Renovation
Designer: Niloofar Saadat
- Added an office space to the floor plan
- Extended the kitchen using a portion of the living room
- Ensuite master bathroom with walk-in shower
- Upgraded all interior and closet door heights to 96″
- New flooring and trim throughout the unit
- New custom cabinetry with Quartz countertops and backsplash in the kitchen
- Fresh coat of paint to finish the look
This 1,100 sqft Downtown Toronto condo required a complete renovation to make it more functional and modern. Our team added an office space by repurposing the square footage from the kitchen and extended the kitchen by using a portion of the living room.
The renovation included adding an ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom, a guest bathroom, and a new kitchen. The kitchen received new custom cabinetry with Quartz countertops and backsplash, and new LED lighting to create a modern look. The guest bathroom featured a tiled shower with large porcelain tiles.
We upgraded all the interior and closet door heights to 96″ and installed new flooring and trim throughout the unit. Finally, we gave the entire condo a fresh coat of paint to finish the look.